We specialize in the design & installation of home theater, two-channel audio, home automation, and home integration systems. All of our projects are designed, built, installed and serviced by highly knowledgeable experts and backed by the best industry guarantee.
We offer commercial AV and automation systems designed specifically for your business' needs. All of our projects are designed, built, installed and serviced by highly knowledgeable experts and backed by the best industry guarantee.
Our experienced team of professional home theater installers will meet with you in your home to discuss your vision of what you want your home theater to be and find the best solution for you.
Your new Boardroom will represent you and your company to some of your most important contacts. It needs to reflect the style and efficiencies that you value, and it also needs to make an effective first impression statement.
Premiere Home Entertainment will provide a successful boardroom design that will allow for multiple functions for your business. While it is still the place for the company board of directors to meet and plan the future of the company, the Boardroom may also be:
- The place for training staff and management.
- The place for closing important contracts with prospective clients.
- A room where your company can present itself effectively
- A place to entertain or inform clients, suppliers and staff.
Premiere Home Entertainment can simplify and streamline the technology in your boardrooms and conference rooms. Integrated solutions from Premiere Home entertainment will simplify installation and practical usage, as well as maintenance and scalability.
Boardroom design has evolved far beyond the touchpanel and control system, becoming the definitive source for centrally and globally controlling, managing and presenting information. Control and automate the lights, drapes, screens, thermostats and AV equipment – all from an intuitive easy-to-use touchpanel, remote or custom keypad.
Besides achieving the goal of making the operation of the presentation venue easy and reliable, a well designed system also provides many other business benefits. For example, it is installed with passive infra-red (PIR) motion sensors which are used to monitor movement in the room. If no activity is detected in the presentation venue for a pre-defined period of time (e.g. 1 hour), the control system will switch the projector off automatically to save on expensive projector lamp life. Never again will the projector mistakenly be left on for the whole weekend!
In a similar manner, if your system has been installed with the lighting control option described below, the lights can be switched off automatically when occupancy is not detected for a pre-defined time and can also be switched on automatically when someone walks into the venue (if the lights were off). The behavior of the lights can be programmed to be different during office hours and outside normal office hours. Because your control system is connected to your Ethernet computer network, we can:
- Send you an SMS or email if your projector is removed without authorization.
- Send your technical department or facility manager (or your presentation venue service provider) an SMS or email if an exception occurs in your presentation venue. This is most useful if such an exception is detected and rectified before your meeting commences and not during your important meeting! Such an exception could for example, be the expiry of your projector’s lamp life.
- Provide you with a help request mechanism. If a user needs assistance or attention of any nature in the boardroom, they just need to push the help button on the system and an SMS or email can immediately be sent to a support person.