We specialize in the design & installation of home theater, two-channel audio, home automation, and home integration systems. All of our projects are designed, built, installed and serviced by highly knowledgeable experts and backed by the best industry guarantee.
We offer commercial AV and automation systems designed specifically for your business' needs. All of our projects are designed, built, installed and serviced by highly knowledgeable experts and backed by the best industry guarantee.
Our experienced team of professional home theater installers will meet with you in your home to discuss your vision of what you want your home theater to be and find the best solution for you.
Videoconferencing can enable individuals in distant locations to participate in meetings on short notice, with time and money savings. Premiere Home Entertainment uses technology such as VoIP in conjunction with desktop videoconferencing to enable low-cost face-to-face business meetings without leaving the desk, especially for businesses with widespread offices.
Premiere Home Entertainment offers videoconference systems using telecommunications of audio and video to bring people at different sites together for a meeting. This can be as simple as a conversation between two people in private offices (point-to-point) or involve several sites (multi-point) with more than one person in large rooms at different sites. Besides the audio and visual transmission of meeting activities, videoconferencing can be used to share documents, computer-displayed information, and whiteboards.
- Video Cameras or Webcam
- Computer monitor, television or projector
- Microphones, CD/DVD player, cassette player, or any other audio source.
- Speakers associated with the display device or telephone
- Analog or digital telephone network, LAN or Internet
- A data processing unit that ties together the other components, does the compressing and decompressing, and initiates and maintains the data linkage via the network.
Premiere Home Entertainment utilizes two kinds of videoconferencing systems:
- Dedicated systems have all required components packaged into a single piece of equipment, usually a console with a high quality remote controlled video camera. These cameras can be controlled at a distance to pan left and right, tilt up and down, and zoom. They became known as PTZ cameras. The console contains all electrical interfaces, the control computer, and the software or hardware-based codec. Omnidirectional microphones are connected to the console, as well as a TV monitor with loudspeakers and/or a video projector. There are several types of dedicated videoconferencing devices:
- Large group videoconferencing are non-portable, large, more expensive devices used for large rooms and auditoriums.
- Small group videoconferencing are non-portable or portable, smaller, less expensive devices used for small meeting rooms.
- Individual videoconferencing are usually portable devices, meant for single users, have fixed cameras, microphones and loudspeakers integrated into the console.
- Desktop systems are add-ons (hardware boards, usually) to normal PCs, transforming them into videoconferencing devices. A range of different cameras and microphones can be used with the board, which contains the necessary codec and transmission interfaces.